• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Mage Academy - single spell collection suggestion

DeletedUser2957

I know this has been proposed before, but would it be possible to update the Academy to enable collection of just one spell at a time rather than have to collect everything it's finished in one go.

It would be really useful when it comes to Team Adventures as, currently, if the Academy is still working on a spell that's all it displays when you hover over it, you don't see what's already finished AND what it's working on.

Because of this I frequently forget which spell I have already set in motion and have the incorrect quest up a loose out on gaining that quest item, this is very annoying, especially when some of the spells take over 6 hours to produce.

Also at the moment you can't click on the Academy to open it without collecting what's already been completed, that's also annoying if all you're trying to do move around your city and not intending to collect the spell.

DeletedUser1796

I agree this would be the ideal place for a confirmation button to be sure we intended to pick up the spells and a screen for us to choose which spell we are intending to pick up..