• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question MA

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@TravelerSuzyq55745 you will always need Diamonds to upgrade the Magic Academy. You get on some occasions free Diamonds from quests, Mystical Objects and in the Spire which you will need to save up. :)

so pretty much the same as the Builders hut, lol no won't buy Diamonds, just wish there was a different way of upgrading those 2 buildings, thnx for replying

SkyRider99

Mentor
@TravelerSuzyq55745 you will always need Diamonds to upgrade the Magic Academy. You get on some occasions free Diamonds from quests, Mystical Objects and in the Spire which you will need to save up. :)

Win some diamonds and save them until you get enough for your MA upgrade TravelerSuzyq55745. It's definitely worth opening those extra slots in the MA. Especially when you get to higher chapters and need more enchantments.

Gargon667

Mentor
so pretty much the same as the Builders hut, lol no won't buy Diamonds, just wish there was a different way of upgrading those 2 buildings, thnx for replying

Yes same as the builders hut, you get 2 levels for free (or nearly so) and the rest (lvl 3-5) is diamonds. But upgrading the MA is much more important (and cheaper) than the builders :)

Cheryn

Bard
I did buy diamonds for both MA and BH, but very worth the purchase! 5 builders are way more effective than 2. And 5 slots in MA production line is way better than 3. We always need more of something in this game. I only use my diamonds for upgrades on things I can't upgrade any other way (mostly-hehe). A GREAT use of prize or purchased diamonds. If you never buy, then like they said above, save them up! You will win them.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I did buy diamonds for both MA and BH, but very worth the purchase! 5 builders are way more effective than 2. And 5 slots in MA production line is way better than 3. We always need more of something in this game. I only use my diamonds for upgrades on things I can't upgrade any other way (mostly-hehe). A GREAT use of prize or purchased diamonds. If you never buy, then like they said above, save them up! You will win them.

I'd also consider spending them on expansions, there's never enough space in this game and it offers you flexibility to use for whatever you need at a time. Things we need do change quite a bit throughout the game.