• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

MA / Elvenar Support - Conclusion

DeletedUser1683

We have tried in vein to have our Feedback listened to and acted upon since April.

The current situation is that those supporting the request to make the MA optional are being hounded, whereas it those supporting the Innogame line can be as irrelevant, off topic and inflamatory as they like.

There is NO effective support mechanism in place. The forum moderators who call themselves "support" have no means of connecting to the developers. So even if they supported us, they have no means of making it known to the people that count.

It would appear the Innogames sell franchises. So the Mods here and their bosses don't even report directly to Inno.

The current position of the Forum Moderators (Mods) is to stonewall, deflect, dilute and deliberatrly obstruct. When all that fails the recourse is to hound players by being overly zealous and pedantic about rules, some of which are nonsensical (German law, oh come on!).

There are other ways of making our feelings known. There are countless game review sites where you can make your views known and I encourage you to do so.

Innogames also have their own Youtube channel, comments are enabled.

All of this could have been avoided with some basic diplomacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have tried in vein to have our Feedback listened to and acted upon since April.
Just because you haven't seen the outcome you wanted to see, doesn't mean you have not been listened to.

The current situation is that those supporting the request to make the MA optional are being hounded, whereas it those supporting the Innogame line can be as irrelevant, off topic and inflamatory as they like.
Rules are rules, doesn't matter what 'side' you are on. Any post that follows the rule will be left as is. Any posts that don't follow the rules may be subject to edit or removal, it's not that hard to wrap ones head around.

There is NO effective support mechanism in place. The forum moderators who call themselves "support" have no means of connecting to the developers. So even if they supported us, they have no means of making it known to the people that count.
Wrong. The support staff (forum and game mods) have a line of communication that goes back to Inno HQ, through their Community Managers.
And as for support, the few issues I've fired at them have been dealt with swiftly and positively.

It would appear the Innogames sell franchises. So the Mods here and their bosses don't even report directly to Inno.
Inno take a very keen interest in all their games and support staff.

The current position of the Forum Moderators (Mods) is to stonewall, deflect, dilute and deliberatrly obstruct. When all that fails the recourse is to hound players by being overly zealous and pedantic about rules, some of which are nonsensical (German law, oh come on!).
I have known hundreds of Inno mods from various Inno games, worked alongside many of them, and trained more than a few. All of them want to do the best possible for the players. However, they are bound by all relevant rules and laws and can't just ignore them for a player's satisfaction. If you feel that German Law is nonsensical, you may wish to take that up with Angela Merkel.

There are other ways of making our feelings known. There are countless game review sites where you can make your views known and I encourage you to do so.
I've done this once or twice already.

Innogames also have their own Youtube channel, comments are enabled.
Elvenar also has it's own youtube channel, though they seem to have been slacking a little with new video content.

All of this could have been avoided with some basic diplomacy.
All of what? The only thing I've noticed is you making what feels like 25 threads, all complaining and going over the same worn out assertions.

DeletedUser

All I need for you is as Ignore option.
Success, it would appear that Inno does indeed listen to feedback!!
They must have added this since you posted.

All you need to is click a player's avatar next to their post, then hit 'Ingore'
cVYgzDZ.jpg

DeletedUser66

Moderators do not deal with developers and game designers directly - their task is to offer support on the forums and in-game support system.
Any communication to the developers and game designers are done through the Community Manager of this community.

Even if may seem you're not being heard, you are just without any outcome you feel is necessary or ideas you wish to have placed in the game. Other than just the EN Community Manager browsing this forum, there are game designers and the Lead CM viewing here too to see what is all being said.

But at the end of the day, if you cannot follow simple forum rules, you will be punished by a moderator. It's not that difficult to understand.