• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

MA - 5 day buildings and Pet Food

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Many thanks @Alcaro. You have put all the systems and timings in one neat bundle. The timings especially are great, since I don't have some of your buildings. I will tell my FS so they can benefit also.

:)
The timings don't work quite so well in my part of the world (which I think is also yours), where the tourney starts on Wednesday and ends Saturday night (well, Sunday morning before I'm awake), and the Spire effectively runs from Monday to Friday. I place the booster buildings and feed the polar bear on Saturday, do one tournament on Saturday and the next the following Wednesday. I can fit one Spire into that, but the alternate week has to be done without boosters - I cater most of that and fight only if I can do so with minimal losses. I sometimes feed the fire chicken Friday night that week to do the final stage so it's still 'live' for the tournament on Saturday.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Im about to go full ninja
Nice!! :D

1683706719192.png

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Mentor
The timings don't work quite so well in my part of the world (which I think is also yours), where the tourney starts on Wednesday and ends Saturday night (well, Sunday morning before I'm awake), and the Spire effectively runs from Monday to Friday.
I think you are correct @MinervaOz. I am UCT+10. When I place my troop boost summonings, round about Friday arvo, I can finish the Spire with some time instants, and still have active boosts for the following Spire. Plus I get a couple of days boosts for the Tournament that week. :)

Jake65

Sage
God no! They are worth a lot and I have multiples in my cities, wouldn’t want them to be maxed at one per city!! I craft each and every one I encounter!
For seeds?
I find they really hog that slot in the MA.

Jake65

Sage
Yes for seeds. Getting seeds from Festival Merchants means I can set the trader to produce Unurium
Ah, makes sense!
I haven't reached unurium yet.
Perhaps my feelings towards Festival Merchants will change then :)

Sir Derf

Adept
Festival Merchants are a decently efficient Seeds producer. There are better, but on a long enough scale, you can almost consider crafting them as getting them for free.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Festival Merchants are a decently efficient Seeds producer. There are better, but on a long enough scale, you can almost consider crafting them as getting them for free.
Festival Merchants are better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, but the ones for me are the Savory Food Markets for producing enough divine seeds.

Festival Merchant - 4x3, 4400 per 24h (Ch.20)

Savory Food Market - 4x4, 5900 per 24h (Ch.20)

Similar to @C-Nymph I have seven of the little blighters in my city, and couldn't live without them. :)

Admittedly the Savory Food Market has a longer collection cycle, which doesn't worry me, given that I get thousands more seeds every 24h.

Sir Derf

Adept
Depends on the Chapter, which I had not expected. I thought buildings scaled up at the same rate. Huh.

I'm Chapter 18, and FM gives 3,320/24 h, for 11.53 seeds/sq/h, vs. SFM giving 4,400/24 h, for 11.46 seeds/sq/h.

But in Chapter 20, FM gives 4,400/24 h, for 15.28 seeds/sq/h, vs. SFM giving 5,900/24 h, for 15.36 seeds/sq/h.