• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Lower premium expansion costs

Thagdal

Sorcerer
just been doing a few sums and pretty disgusted with how much premium expansions will cost.

31 premium exp's cost 172,850 diamonds, 11,000 diamonds cost £75 so you need to spend close to £1200 for all premium expansions.

i also play FOE and there you get 37 premium expansions needing only 30,600 diamonds, same cost 11,000 diamonds for £75, so the difference of £1,000 for more expansions...

so i think the numbers speak for themselves. lower expansion costs and im sure more will pay £200 than £1200.

make it similar to FOE so you can only get a few Premium expansions per chapter to stop people from buying them all in one go.

Jixel

Spellcaster
Yup, premium expansions were the only thing I was planning to spend diamonds on (after sorting out builders), but when they boosted the price to ridiculous levels, I simply stopped spending. I could spend $50 on one expansion which fills up in no time ... or I could (for example) buy The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt, which I've played for 187 hours now and haven't even finished.

DeletedUser7406

Wow... i already noticed the that prices for expansions are increasing, but the costs for all expansions are outrageous. 1200£ or 1200€ are WAY too much - even if i want to play this game for years. Looks like Electronic Arts is getting some competition here...

This is a huge bummer actually. I'm really liking this game and it looked like a fair f2p game with fair f2p options, but 31 expansions i can't get otherwise than investing 1200€ (and that's if you buy the 200€ packages - more if you go for the smaller ones) are a little bit too much to ask for...

My motivation to spend even a single € in this game lowered to nearly 0.