• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Love to help others

DeletedUser4190

Boosts are: Steel/Scrolls/Elixirs

I do shift work and can do for sure 3 days a week. More if I have a day off. I visit everyone in fellowship not just those who visit me.

I haven't had too much trouble with fellowships just each one lacks majorly in people who help all members and not just those who help them, trades, or involvement in tournaments. Hopefully a few in my time zone to chat with. (EST)

So if you don't mind someone who can play 3 days a week or more if possible give me a shout!

Last edited by a moderator:

IamMiky

Seeker
We Norse Vikings have a spot,check us out and if you like drop a line to gdviking or thinsmock 'lady'.Very helpful trades go quick.

DeletedUser1730

Boosts are: Steel/Scrolls/Elixirs

I do shift work and can do for sure 3 days a week. More if I have a day off. I visit everyone in fellowship not just those who visit me.

I haven't had too much trouble with fellowships just each one lacks majorly in people who help all members and not just those who help them, trades, or involvement in tournaments. Hopefully a few in my time zone to chat with. (EST)

So if you don't mind someone who can play 3 days a week or more if possible give me a shout!
Hello Emby. I have inboxed you. You are welcome to come and join us. Regards,

DeletedUser4190

I am in a Fellow Ship for now. Will keep you all in mind if anything changes

Thank you for your time