• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Lots of small trades

SkyRider99

Mentor
It's not just what we post that defines us, it is also what posts we like. ;):eek:

1684716734485.png

Valedoress

Adventurer
Members keep referencing 'filters' for searching the Trader but I have never seen any. Is this functionality only available on the PC/Desktop version...? I use a tablet and know there are differences across the platforms.

Jake65

Sage
Members keep referencing 'filters' for searching the Trader but I have never seen any. Is this functionality only available on the PC/Desktop version...? I use a tablet and know there are differences across the platforms.
This is from the Android mobile app, unfortunately I have no clue what the tablet app looks like.

Screenshot_20230604-180943~2.png

You can "filter" by goods being offered, goods that are wanted, fellowship only, etc.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I can totally relate :)
I totally relate to the really big, I mean those issues that, that, that people are always, I mean always trying to, when, when, when they and it comes up time and time again, so there you have it. You'd have to be obvious to be mad about it. I rest my case. o_O

1685926530308.png