• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Lost Quests

• Thread starter Deleted User - 410090
  • Start date

Deleted User - 410090

I have now lost spend 12 Kp's & Complete a technology in ALL of my 3 worlds. NOT happy, as this is the third time I have submitted this item, and not had any reply.

Julian

Sorcerer
Sorry, don't understand what you're saying.

FieryArien

Necromancer
This is about declinable/cycle quests, isn’t it? That means all your three cities are already deep into the Faries chapter and later. (That’s when players lose the above mentioned quests.) Congrats; well done. The bad news is that the rewards from quest cycling stopped scaling and they soon become laughable compared to your city needs. Your workshops (and other buildings like wonders and event buildings) will need to cover your demands without cycling the quests.

Timneh

Artisan
I think a lot of players stop looking at the cycling quests when they get to a more advanced level in the game, i know i stopped doing them well over 2 years ago. I actually try to set it to a quest that i know i am not likely to complete because they are so worthless, but that's just me, others might be different.

Pauly7

Magus
I replied to this last time you asked it on a different thread. Those two quests are supposed to disappear halfway through the Fairies chapter.