• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Lost diamonds in Beta

Alcaro

Necromancer
For the whole discussion, I suggest reading this:

and this:

As a consequence, I started to take screenshots of diamonds before starting, right before ending and right after ending of the Spire. I also keep now a record of all diamonds I get during the Spire or those I get from other sources.
There had to be a bug (related to ** if I know what), and it might appear also here. Inno's solution was to deduct different amounts of diamonds (so different that were player who suddenly had a big fat ZERO diamonds), quite arbitrary and if you challenge their decision, you are invited to contact Support. The problem is that if you don't have any evidence, you start playing the silly game - my word against your word - and I tell you, your word worths nothing.

Last edited:

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
There's definitely a lot of hating because of something that is being fixed at this moment.

Alcaro

Necromancer
There's definitely a lot of hating because of something that is being fixed at this moment.
How did you actually come to the conclusion that the issue was fixed? I lost around 1000 diamonds without getting anything from the initial bug. Others' had the diamonds wiped out to zero. This doesn't sound to me as "fixed".

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
How did you actually come to the conclusion that the issue was fixed? I lost around 1000 diamonds without getting anything from the initial bug. Others' had the diamonds wiped out to zero. This doesn't sound to me as "fixed".

Sorry, I used "being fixed" as in them currently working on it using passive present continuous tense(?). I should've used "they are fixing it at this moment" to make it easier to understand.

Jake65

Sage
Thanks for the heads up @Alcaro.
Going to keep an eye on my balance.....

m4rt1n

Adept
So as I understand it a players diamond balance has randomly been reduced while playing the spire without using the 25 for the extra move. Some to zero diamonds.

That has to be a bug or visual bug in beta that I hope will be resolved before it comes to live, hence maybe why the changes have taken longer than the usual 2 weeks until live as I saw the beta announcement around Jan 26th and nothing in live yet as of March 4th.

Alcaro

Necromancer
So as I understand it a players diamond balance has randomly been reduced while playing the spire without using the 25 for the extra move. Some to zero diamonds.

That has to be a bug or visual bug in beta that I hope will be resolved before it comes to live, hence maybe why the changes have taken longer than the usual 2 weeks until live as I saw the beta announcement around Jan 26th and nothing in live yet as of March 4th.
First was a bug who randomly "gave" diamonds to some players (unrelated to Spire), then they've fixed it by taking away diamonds - also randomly - from different players, not necessarily to those who got the extra. The amount they took away was not what they "gave". Some players suddenly lost all diamonds, including some they bought with real money.
There is no transparency about the initial bug or why it happens, as well how they come to the formula which was applied when they took away diamonds. I, for example, didn't get extra diamonds, but I lost around 1000 diamonds - that's about a month of Gold Spire.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer

It's getting fixed in Beta and players are getting additional 10% on top as a compensation. I'm pretty sure that Inno will do their best for it not to make it to live to avoid the same drama.

Alcaro

Necromancer
It's getting fixed in Beta and players are getting additional 10% on top as a compensation. I'm pretty sure that Inno will do their best for it not to make it to live to avoid the same drama.
Only to those who are reporting the missing diamonds. If a player isn't aware that has lost diamonds and to report it, will get back nothing.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Only to those who are reporting the missing diamonds. If a player isn't aware that has lost diamonds and to report it, will get back nothing.

And whose fault is that? It's not that difficult to contact support to review the balance and get additional 10% if there's a problem. If we want something, we need to do something. Beta is a testing version of the game, bugs are expected.

m4rt1n

Adept
And whose fault is that? It's not that difficult to contact support to review the balance and get additional 10% if there's a problem. If we want something, we need to do something. Beta is a testing version of the game, bugs are expected.

I agree there, I don't have a beta game for Elvenar as I spent 10 years of my life playing beta for miniclip games and retired from there to play the game here that has already been tested hoping for a bug free quiet life enjoying the game. :)