• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking to merge with a relaxed fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser5093
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5093

We are a fellowship of up to 12 active players who are looking to move as a group to a like-minded fellowship. A suitable fellowship would not have strict rules around participation or high participation requirements, but would be well maintained by its archmage and mages to keep things running smoothly and maintain an active membership. It could be one which is only just starting out and has dedicated mages/archmage, but haven't yet got their player numbers up very high. Or it could be one that has a lot of inactive players they are in the process of clearing out, if they can also assure us they no longer have the circumstances that allowed it to get so inactive in the first place.

We have a wide variety of active members, ranging from chapter 4 to 9, and with a good variety of boosts between us. Some of us play daily, but we also have several members who are dedicated to the game but have busy lives and so don't play more than a couple of times a week. Our new fellowship would need to be understanding of this. Ideally they would not have minimum requirements for participation, and just require players to be active. That way we can all just do what we enjoy and have time for, without fear of penalty.

If you think your fellowship may be a good choice for us please reply here or message me in game, and tell me a bit about your fellowship.

DeletedUser4149

do you all need to go to the same place? we can take up to 3 of you in Arsenal, who are at least dwarves. we want at least a medium, sustainable amount of effort put into tournaments. we are otherwise very casual. all of our members have gotten any trades they needed in 24 hours or less, for the year i've been here.

DeletedUser5093

Thanks for your interest, but we have now found a suitable fellowship that met our requirements and could take all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.