• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking to join another Fellowship

DeletedUser7805

At least 2 of us are looking to join another Fellowship due to most of the members of our Fellowship have not been active in the Fellowship Adventure, 4 assisting out of 23 members. I've tried to contact our Archmage and Mage, have not receive a reply.

We are both interested in doing Tournaments and Special Events. Also visiting for Neighborly Help.
Both of us are at the Evolving Chapter and neither of us for now plans to buy Diamonds. (Personally I think they are way overpriced).

DeletedUser7805

Thank you for your reply's.

We are thinking about moving after the Fellowship Adventure and the upcoming Steel Tournament is over.

DeletedUser5381

Prince Mick, I did some checking around. Was your archmage Arzuna one of the people taking part in the FA? Considering that your team's scores are so low, it is possible that everyone maybe playing with on the mobile app. The mobile app side of the game was only started about this time last year, and the only way to communicate with mobile app is in the chatroom. The FA competition depends completely on communication.
Special Note: To get the rewards from FA participants need to be ranked as ambassador, mage, or archmage. So if Arzuna has taken part, then he is the only player who would get the prizes from FA.

Moderator Edit: see below

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7805

Thanks for your interest.
Arzuna was NOT one of the players taking part in the FA, I don't think I've ever seen him in the chatroom and the 4 of us that were doing the FA were communicating in the chatroom and are all Ranked Fellow. At most I've seen 4 players communicate in the chatroom.
I just became aware today that those playing on the mobile app do not get messages, so that may explain why they aren't aware I was trying to get in contact with them.

Where does that Special Note information come from?

Prince Mick, I did some checking around. Was your archmage Arzuna one of the people taking part in the FA? Considering that your team's scores are so low, it is possible that everyone maybe playing with on the mobile app. The mobile app side of the game was only started about this time last year, and the only way to communicate with mobile app is in the chatroom. The FA competition depends completely on communication.
Special Note: To get the rewards from FA participants need to be ranked as ambassador, mage, or archmage. So if Arzuna has taken part, then he is the only player who would get the prizes from FA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

Just to clarify, the ambassador, mage, or archmage are the only ones allowed to take the flag in the FA BUT everyone who has contributed badges to the stage will gain the rewards.

Timneh

Artisan
Special Note: To get the rewards from FA participants need to be ranked as ambassador, mage, or archmage. So if Arzuna has taken part, then he is the only player who would get the prizes from FA

I don't know where you got that information from but it is totally wrong. As Dizzy Lizzie said anyone who takes part by placing badges in a stage will get the rewards, so if a player ranked as a fellow places just 1 badge in a stage they will get the rewards.

DeletedUser5381

Thanks for the correction then Lizzie. That was something I was told during my first FA.