• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2155
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2155

I'm kinda new to the game just starting Chapter 4. Learning as I go so of course I'm making mistakes.

I"m looking for some friendly hep and support. A No Stress fellowship, Fair Trades. A fellowship that is not going to have a kitten if I have to be inactive for a day or 2 here and there as I have real life things that can and do come up.

I"m an active player ( on every day ) I"m in the USA.
My boosted goods are -- Marble, Crystal, and Gems.

I made my own Fellowship- Called Freedom Riders - I can delete it or can add to it.

DeletedUser1265

Hi there

I hope you find a fellowship that suits, unfortunately we are at full capacity. However, I am just letting you know that there are fellowships like the one you are seeking ;) Starting your own FS is a challenge, I found the recruiting process a royal pain - but also very rewarding.

I will also keep an eye out for you and message you in game over at Winyandor - but the forum is generally a good place to start. I found the AM the first fellowship I joined here and haven't looked back since.

Good luck
Sis

Status
Not open for further replies.