• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for very active Fellowship in Tournaments

DeletedUser3246

Looking for a guild that is doing at least 9 chests each week in Tournaments, and is active in trading and needs wood/scrolls/dust player.

I usually end up in top 25-50 Server Tournament Ranking each week, so if any fellowship looks for VERY active player send me pm. Used to play in beta Elvenar as no.1 player, you can find my posts and screen shots in archives, as I wrote lots of guides and suggestions for the game back then :)

Here is my latest Tournament Ranking.

54u68y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4540

if youre still looking - though i highly doubt it - you are welcome to join us, my FS is not super active but i am lol
feel free to check us out - The Eyes of Argus -

DeletedUser4540

i think he stopped playing, his city is next to mine and his city looks inactive since i started playing

DeletedUser

i think he stopped playing, his city is next to mine and his city looks inactive since i started playing

So much for a 'very active' style of play! Lol

You were looking for a Fellowship; did you join one? House of Dajja still has spaces if not. :D

DeletedUser

That's great! It's so much more fun playing in a Fellowship. ;)