• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for someone special

DeletedUser1077

The Fellowship of Friends is currently ranked 6th. We have built up a great team consistently achieving 10 chests in tournaments. A long time member is leaving the game and we want to replace him with someone special. This is what we are looking for.
Someone willing and able to do 1600 points each tournament, willing to visit 5 times a week, and preferably have marble, crystal and gems.
In return you will have 10 chest tournaments each week, plenty of neighbourly visits, KP swaps, Birthday Club and usually someone around to answer questions or just chat with. Although Fellowship Adventures are optional we always achieve the major prizes.
ronnielea

Rarely Here

Seeker
Tempting. I think it has taken a little under 2 years building my game to the current level. What has changed other than the prospect of upgrading those few old event buildings ? not much still sitting here 12 plus hours daily. The thought or prospect of not having to set a new personal high score to reach the 10th chest. My wife said I have been talking about that for the past 18 months. So I guess I'm in the market for a group that enjoys Tournaments, Fellowship adventures, and anything else that cannot be achieved as a solo player.

DeletedUser8689

Hi there Rarely here One of our Mages Kain99 has sent you a message and proposal :) in game which might be of some interest to you. Have a lovely day.