• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for some advice for a new Wonder Society

Benketa

Novice
I'm starting a new Wonder Society with my fellowship and wonder if anybody has any good advice to give me? We have 9 fellows currently and hope to recruit more when they see it in action. I've started my spreadsheet and added all the names and AWs with levels and now need to decide which ones to target first. Do I just choose the highest pile-on number for the first 2? Not too sure how to start it all off!

Pauly7

Magus
I guess the first couple of people will just get the brucie bonus of going first. Perhaps it could be a reward - like the ones who got the biggest tournament scores last week.

Far Reach

Conjurer
There are various different Wonder schemes, and many of them don't need a spreadsheet. One approach would be to start off with a simple one which doesn't require any maintenance (less work), and which also doesn't depend upon lots of activity (since you only have 9 fellows). Would you like suggestions for the scheme itself, or are you happy with you have ?

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Each member designates one or more wonders that they want to upgrade. You mark them "D". There is no need to enlist wonders that are not designated. You then sort the table by pile-on. Assuming you have 2 targets and 2 reserves, the first 2 rows are the targets - mark them "A". Next comes first reserve "B1" then second reserve "B2".

You may want to re-view the slideshow on Elvengems. It seems far more complicated at first than it is in the end.

There are up to 8 chests in the wonders, so 9 members might be a bit on the low side.