• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for new members?

Se7en69

Alchemist
Let me guess, you have a core group of 4 or 5 or even 6 players that carries the rest, while the said rest are happy to cash in on the rewards while doing as little as possible. Even some inactive members as we see all over our maps? Now you want some fresh legs to help you obtain those better achievements and rewards? This is Arendyl and is a common Arendyl problem.
Well we at Inspired have an alternative preposition. Gather your 4 or 5 core players and come join us. We have searched and failed so many times for good players that feel the same as we do. Get away from a corrosive situation and come join a fellowship that has fairness at the core. Fair trades, fair help and fair contributions on activities in Spire, Tournaments and events as will be fair on your own level and capabilities.
Do what we have recently done. Left and started fresh with our hard and fair players in the new fellowship at Inspired.
We are looking forward to hear from you. Feel free to enquire from me, Se7en69 first, or apply through request at Inspired
Lets do this

Se7en69

Alchemist
We still have positions open. Individual players are more than welcome to join too. Send request directly to the fellowship : Inspire or message Se7en69. See you there

Se7en69

Alchemist
Positions slowly being filled. Join now and become part of a great adventure and fun times :) Apply directly with Inspired or message Se7en69

Se7en69

Alchemist
With this week's tournament coming to an end, its a wise time to change fellowships. We have some spots open for active players wishing to progress in the game with good rewards. Apply now to Inspired, or message the Arch Mage Se7en69