• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for "little" people!

DeletedUser

Looking for a few new members to come and join us at Elite Apprentices - we're a starter FS for those new to the game or with a small city - the only requirement for joining is that you should have built your trader... obviously there are a few rules but we're here to help your city to grow to learn about everything ingame and once you reach a certain point you'll move up to Elite Phoenix which is the next Fellowship in the Elite group.

Our Fellowship is about participation and not about bankrupting your city and forcing you to use everything you have to achieve a few more points... after all events and the tournament come round regularly!

If you're interested then either post here or mail me, Zelos or precioussha ingame.

DeletedUser

We have vacancies again, so if you're new to the game or have a small city and are interesting in joining us then contact me, Zelos or precioussha ingame or post here :)