• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

looking for laid back fellowship

Willow x

Novice
just returning and starting from scratch as my old account seems to have been deleted ?

wanting to join a laid back group with no stress for logging in daily etc , just a place to rest my hat

Thanks

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please pop us a ticket into support, as we can then check to see if your previous account is still waiting for you.

just returning and starting from scratch as my old account seems to have been deleted ?

wanting to join a laid back group with no stress for logging in daily etc , just a place to rest my hat

Thanks
i build new clan for me and active players who want to play without rules and pressure please be free and join to DemoNS :)

gathsdell

Soothsayer
Well that's us E.D.I. if your active and passionate about Elvenar and like a team/tribe atmosphere than you'll fit right in!! We make 12+ chests every week in Tourny,Lab every week (mostly).We do it because we want to. f
Few rules be nice,have fun,be as active as RL allows. It Doesn't matter if your small,still. check us out