• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

looking for Honest &Open FS

• Thread starter DeletedUser3826
  • Start date

DeletedUser3826

Hi all. I am looking for a top 100 FS that is looking for trades in Steel, Scrolls and Elixirs I am Ideally looking for and FS that is looking for all three, but will take 2 if nec,I am also looking for, a FS Where by all Fellows in the FS are required to participate to a certain level in the tournaments as i currently look to achieve 1500 -2000 pts. I am Looking for HONEST replies only!

DeletedUser4492

Hi, we are not in the top 100 but slowly working our way there. We don't chat much but all play pretty regular. If you are interested check out The Forge of Elvenar, we are ranked 228.

Cheers,
Mike

DeletedUser3826

Hi, we are not in the top 100 but slowly working our way there. We don't chat much but all play pretty regular. If you are interested check out The Forge of Elvenar, we are ranked 228.

Cheers,
Mike
Hi Mike
ty for you reply, currently i have in the region of 170 k goods on trade and this is a regular occurrence as i play 4/5 times a day, Is your FS able to meet these trades within 24hrs on a 48hr basis also please advise as to how many of your members currently have achieved 260 pts in the silk tournament as I am expecting all members of a FS to participate to this level

DeletedUser2215

Hi we do not do that with tourneys but we are a top 20 FS and trade fast. We are looking for members that will play ball with us. Have sent you an invite.

See soon

Henk1