• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for FS, requiring Boosted goods Steel,Scrolls & Elixiers

DeletedUser3826

Hi all i currently find myself within a FS that has an abundance in my boosted goods and as such i am looking for an alternative that requires my boosted goods I have advised my current Arch Mage of my decision to look to other FS's and await their reply, My Boosted goods are Steel, Scrolls and Elixirs. I am currently entering faeries chapter and have manage to attain the night garden, Along with my request to join a FS requiring my boosted goods I am also looking to ensure that NH is required by all members on a 4x basis in a week and that they have a minimum requirement from all members of 500 pts per weekly tournament, I would also like the Appropriate FS to be in the top 50 aswell as looking to actively compete in any FS adventure

Gungi

DeletedUser1587

Hi Gungi,

We are currently in desperate need of a scrolls producer, we are also short on your other boosts so you would be welcomed with open arms at Elrond's first Homely House.

Annalene

DeletedUser3826

Hi Gungi,

We are currently in desperate need of a scrolls producer, we are also short on your other boosts so you would be welcomed with open arms at Elrond's first Homely House.

Annalene
Hi thanks for the reply I have looked at your FS and can see that we could benefit each other on the trades, but i am also looking for a FS that promotes tournaments and i see that within your FS it is not compulsory so I would ask how many chests your FS achieve on a regular basis as ideally i am looking to get at least 25 kp from a tournament each week

DeletedUser3826

Hi Gungiden
Check out mine It's called Boudicca's Iceni. Msg me in game.
I am very honoured that you would consider me suitable for you FS but i would not feel comfortable as i am no way experienced as all your other fellows and feel that there should be another fellow more experienced and therefore more deserving than I who would accept a position within a FS as highly ranked as yours. Again TY and good gaming.

DeletedUser3826

Hi ty all for your replies via here and internally within the game itself. I have felt very honoured by all those that have offered me a position or advice and i have chosen one and currently await acceptance I have not taken an offer from a higher ranking FS my decision has been based upon what i believe i can offer to the FS and what they can offer to me I believe that both the FS and I can learn, develop and grow together. Again I thank you all for your time and consideration
Gungi