• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for Fellowship

DeletedUser2886

I am a relatively new player approaching 5k points, and seeking a casual/social fellowship that doesn't mind the occasional 0-1 star trades on the trader (which is essentially the same as players offering other player 3 star trades if you think outside the box).

World: Winyandor
Player/Town Name: Nezkeys79
Boosted goods: Steel/Scrolls/Elixir
Timezone: GMT uk
Activity: Every day. Visits to all discovered people and Fellowship. Elvenar is always on in the background even if I am doing something else so I am theoretically playing 24/7 lol. I just set it to 9hr productions when I go to sleep, instead of 5min-15min ones

DeletedUser2920

If you want we can set up a fellowship, I did have one before, invited people but never got a reply. In fact I've only spoken to one person in game at all. I'm British but in China.

DeletedUser2964

Hi if you like you can join our fellowship Boosted Goods rock. We are a fellowship from all over. The only rules we have are that you build only boosted goods and you trade for the rest. The fellowship helps out with trade.

DeletedUser2886

Thanks for the replies. I have found a fellowship now which I am very happy with. I don't plan on leaving this one so unless they don't want me for any reason I will contact you. All the best and a merry Christmas to you all!