• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for Fellowship

DeletedUser2098

Hi all,

I am a new player just starting with the game, but I am looking for a fellowship to grow with and in. I play the game daily and will visit members daily and post trades. In Game Message me if your fellowship is looking for players.

Crabby181

Seeker
Granville's Fellowship are looking for new members like you. We need people who are prepared to give neighbourly help at least 3 times per week, daily even better.

DeletedUser2462

Hi,

I can see you haven’t joined a Fellowship yet, so I am asking if you would like to join our Fellowship.

the benefits of being in a Fellowship include:

1. you will get more visits from members of our Fellowship at least 4 to 5 times per week.

plus visits from your hoodies too.

2.You will get as much advice about the game as you need and when you need it.

3. You will get help with taking your trades very quickly.

All we ask from members:

1. That you visit each member at least 4 to 5 times per week, or more if you can.

2. Keep trades at either two gold star ratings or 3 gold star ratings at all times.

3. To show respect to all members.

If this sounds good , then please reply to this message to either: Elra, Diamonde or Lady Lei for SoA

or JRWS or Mishmann for SoA Prospects our sister Fellowship for people who are less experienced

with the game.

Hope to hear from you,

Magic

DeletedUser2557

Is it possible to be a member of more than one fellowship, or just one? I'm already a memeber of one, but i want more, of course. I play on daily basis and I visit naighbours every day..

DeletedUser363

You can only join one fellowship in each world, you should have more active neighbours after next Monday when they are moving the villages on the world map.

gypsylore

Spellcaster
Hi all,

I am a new player just starting with the game, but I am looking for a fellowship to grow with and in. I play the game daily and will visit members daily and post trades. In Game Message me if your fellowship is looking for players.

gypsylore

Spellcaster
Hi,if you are still looking to join a fellowship please take the time to look at guardians of lost dreams,we are looking for 1 new member,great group of people,very friendly and helpful,not demanding and happy with a few visits a week and fair trades

DeletedUser2886

You can only join one fellowship in each world, you should have more active neighbours after next Monday when they are moving the villages on the world map.

is this something they do every Monday or something new? sounds like something new but a good idea cause I have many neighbours that appear to have left the game don't visit every day. having more active members would be great

DeletedUser

According to the release notes for the last update, regular automatic moving will be happening every week, if you don't want to be moved then go to settings and uncheck the box for automatic moving.

DeletedUser2886

According to the release notes for the last update, regular automatic moving will be happening every week, if you don't want to be moved then go to settings and uncheck the box for automatic moving.

well if I was moved to an area where more people visit back that's fine.