• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for an active, helpful and friendly Fellowship

DeletedUser3041

Hi everyone

I am currently in a fellowship that is half active. I struggle to get my culture up and trades take 2-3 days which prevents me from moving forward. Hardly no chatting going on so I am not enjoying it.

I am still a fairly new player and have only got to Tier 2. Boosted are Steel & Scrolls. Magic dust will be the next. I have 9913 score so nearly at the 10 000 mark.

If there are any chatty, friendly and helpful fellowships out there they will help me enjoy the game again, please do contact me :)

Have a fabulous day

DeletedUser1854

Hi everyone

I am currently in a fellowship that is half active. I struggle to get my culture up and trades take 2-3 days which prevents me from moving forward. Hardly no chatting going on so I am not enjoying it.

I am still a fairly new player and have only got to Tier 2. Boosted are Steel & Scrolls. Magic dust will be the next. I have 9913 score so nearly at the 10 000 mark.

If there are any chatty, friendly and helpful fellowships out there they will help me enjoy the game again, please do contact me :)

Have a fabulous day

Hi, we have 3 FS, you can join us at the basic one, please contact Lillian Heart and tell her you would like to join.

Regards

Jordi

DeletedUser3041

Hi, we have 3 FS, you can join us at the basic one, please contact Lillian Heart and tell her you would like to join.

Regards

Jordi

Hi Jordi

Thanks for the response. I have sent Lillian a message :)

DeletedUser1854

Hi everyone

Have a fabulous day

Hi Pegasus.

I have read your post. We have a family named Jemmilian, the Main, the Phoenix and the Rockies.
We are recruiting members at Phoenix, if you want to join us will be a pleasure.
Apply there or message Kevmo or Stormdance saying we changed messages about that.

Regards

Jordi