• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for an active FS

Toursy

Alchemist
Hi everyone,

I started the game maybe one month or one month and half ago, I've been playing everyday but I only got to find fellowships where half member (in the best case) were active...

So if you're looking for an active member feel free to contact me :)

My rank is 21 666 at the moment and my score 6711, I can't reach very far away for the Spire, but I usually get to 4 starts at my tournaments (having now 5 provinces).

Cheers !

Toursy

Se7en69

Alchemist
Hi Toursy

You welcome to join Inspired. We formed a new FS for that very same reason. Only active strong members now. All the members love spire and tournaments and events and also very friendly chats with no drama. Let me know via game message for the invite

Hope to see you there

Se7en69

Schnukie

Spellcaster
Hi Toursy
dont know if you have found a new fellowship but I’m in the process of recruiting two or three active players we usually get about 5 chests I’m trying to improve apron this we regually do the spire and came 49th in last adventure If your interested contact me Schnukie fellowship name Portal.