• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for an active, friendly fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser2483
  • Start date

DeletedUser2483

Hi, I'm seeking a new Fellowship as my current one is inactive, most players seem to have lost interest. I am active, take part in tournaments and quests, and want to build my city. I play most days, and am friendly. My boosts are marble, crystal and gems. Hope to hear from you soon
regards, Kat :)

KatNip

Seeker
Hi Kat, I'm from Easy Elvenar and we're a laid back but active Fellowship. Participation isn't mandatory, though a lot of us are happy to participate and we can also chat a fair bit (but that isn't mandatory either!). Those of us that have larger cities like to help out those that haven't yet built up their cities. All we ask of members is that they let us know if they're going to be away for more than a few days, visit other members regularly and (unless otherwise organised) trades be 2 star or higher.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about us. :)

DeletedUser2121

Hi - we are a reformed active FS looking for new members to replace the inactive ones that have now gone. Message me direct in game if you like - Arrowmellow or check out the FS Ad Meliora thank you :)