• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for an Active fellowship

DeletedUser4157

Hello everyone.
Two of us are currently looking for a new fs with very active members and tournament oriented. We would like to see a 10th chest once in a while! lol
Our ranks are 82K and 108K and we put in between 1500 and 2500 points each in tourneys. We also cover evey aspect of the game..
If you are that fs aiming to reach high levels and needing 2 members, let me know here or in the game.
We are from Canada.
Cheers, Apps :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We have 2 spaces, and are currently removing inactive members. We currently get to chest 5 regularly so that may not be good enough for you but you are more than welcome to give us a try at the "Elvinears".

We have members from around the Globe, Australia, NZ, England, Canada and others. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser4157

We have 2 spaces, and are currently removing inactive members. We currently get to chest 5 regularly so that may not be good enough for you but you are more than welcome to give us a try at the "Elvinears".

We have members from around the Globe, Australia, NZ, England, Canada and others. :)

Hello M4rt1n and thank you for your reply.
We are actually in a fs that is being disbanded as we speak. We previously were completing 7 chest with only 16 members. We sometimes got out of breath as we would have loved to go further in the tournaments.
You are very kind to offer us your home and sure hope you' ll find the members you are looking for.
Cheers and happy gaming :)

DeletedUser

Hi Appolonia. If you are still looking for a new FS with 2 places I may be able to help. The Vigilantes RECRUITING is a frienly FS that dos well in Tounaments 7 to 8 chests normal but with help should be able to get the 9 or 10 you are looking for. We are in Arendyll English Pedros44 is our AM and allways happy to help and talk.

DeletedUser4157

Hello Broomfields and thank you so much for your reply.
We did find a fellowship. I hope you' ll find new members to fill yours up as every fs should be!
Cheers and many thanks :)