• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for an active Fellowship

DeletedUser1976

Hi, I'm new to the game... and am seeking a fellowship and guidance about the game.

I was a good player in Forge of Empires getting to rank 23 in the world I was part of, but am now looking for a new challenge.

Please send invites in game or message me here.

Many Regards hooch

DeletedUser1295

Welcome hooch19592003 on Elvenar and this forum!
... and with that lovely avatar I'm sure you'll find a nice flock / fellowship ;)

DeletedUser1957

Hey hooch,

we may be the fellowship for you. We have a mix of experienced and new players. Very supportive and willing to help each other, particularly with trades, but also advice.
My fellowship is Liberty league. So either message me personally (bookgirlnet) or apply to the league and I'm happy to welcome you to our group.

Cheers,

Bookgirlnet

DeletedUser2002

Hellow Hooch

If you are still looking for an active fellowship, please visit us at Jemmilian Two. You are more than welcome to join us.

Lillian Heart/Stormdance

DeletedUser2197

Hi, I'm new to the game... and am seeking a fellowship and guidance about the game.

I was a good player in Forge of Empires getting to rank 23 in the world I was part of, but am now looking for a new challenge.

Please send invites in game or message me here.

Many Regards hooch

Hello Hooch,

My fellowship is currently recruiting. We accept players of all levels. I would be glad to help you, as would my fellow players. I have sent you an invitation to join us. Please consider joining us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Leaner.