• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for an active fellowship that does tourney's

Hysterix

Seeker
I play every day, boosts are Marble, Crystal, Gems. Score of 106k, tourney min is 750 weekly (usually more). Fair trader 2* or above only. Looking for an active fellowship that gets 7 to 10 chests every week.

RodgerR

Adventurer
Hi, we have 25 members,, atm, but I will contact you soon as we will go 1 player down.
We require a min of 1200 pts every tourney and have had 10 chests for last 20 weeks.
Will keep you on the waiting list. Or you could write a letter to Archmage. ;)
RodgerR

Foxylady14

Dreamer
Hi, I am the AM for New Dark Age and we currently have 22/25 players in our FS. We are actively looking for active team members. For the first time we cleared chest 9 in the last tournament, so on our way to Chest 10. We only ask that you make 3 visits a week and do fair trades. If you are interested please let me know.
Regards
Foxylady14 (Lynne)

DeletedUser9047

I play every day, boosts are Marble, Crystal, Gems. Score of 106k, tourney min is 750 weekly (usually more). Fair trader 2* or above only. Looking for an active fellowship that gets 7 to 10 chests every week.
Hi we need some felloship members who r active if you are willing then welcome to our kingdom that is Friends Kingdom. Thanks