• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for active UK fellowship

DeletedUser7631

hellooooo our there!,

I’m a newbie. Only been playing for about 5 days. There is so much to learn. I’m active, would love to partake in tournaments and whatever’s happening if I can.

Looking for a fs that is friendly, chatty, and who don’t mind offing a little advice to a baby Elvenar. Hoping for a UK fs due to time zone .

I play on tablet, if that makes any difference?!

Thanking you
StrongLikeBull (aka Nadine)

alsael

Enchanter
hi Nadine:) I'm the archmage from the "age of elves" fellowship.We are an active mid-ranged fs,who play tourneys+FA's.We will soon have a free spot,and I am searching for a member that wants to play tourneys.I don't mind that you are a newbie.We all were once.If you are interested,and have a little patience,I can reserve you a spot.
We are from all over the world and chatty,and we all speak english.I'm from Greece,not too far from you:rolleyes:

DeletedUser7631

Hi Aslael. Thanks so much for replying. ive Found an fs now, so I’m still getting settled in. I appreciate the offer, for now I’ll take a rain check . Keep well, SLB

Foxylady14

Dreamer
hellooooo our there!,

I’m a newbie. Only been playing for about 5 days. There is so much to learn. I’m active, would love to partake in tournaments and whatever’s happening if I can.

Looking for a fs that is friendly, chatty, and who don’t mind offing a little advice to a baby Elvenar. Hoping for a UK fs due to time zone .

I play on tablet, if that makes any difference?!

Thanking you
StrongLikeBull (aka Nadine)