• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for active fellowship

DeletedUser7354

Hello, I'm looking for a fellowship that participates in tournaments, events and fellowship adventures. I would also like to be in a fellowship where everyone helps each other. I play every day.

DeletedUser4456

Hi

Why don't you give our fellowship a try (Jesskait) We don't chat much but anything you need you ask and someone will help or advise :) We currently achieve at least 4 chests in the tournaments and we completed the last 2 fellowship adventures, finishing in the top 100. I will send you an invite, just accept it if you are interested.

Pippet :)

Oscar Park

Adventurer
Hello, I'm looking for a fellowship that participates in tournaments, events and fellowship adventures. I would also like to be in a fellowship where everyone helps each other. I play every day.

Try Swagafythee. We won the last FA and do pretty well in tournys. Only one place left to join a fellowship that likes to have a joke or two, or just stay quiet!!

DeletedUser3970

We have what you are looking for,which is why we started this fellowship,you are more than welcome to join us our fellowship is called Tangle Foot.
Ravenhook

DeletedUser7411

Hello Hefartsalot, our FS have 15 active members and some are inactive for few weeks. So we are seeking for new active members. We take 4-5 chest every week and on the last FA we took 3 chest. Smart Fellows this is our FS. We trade for FS members 0 stars trades if they need goods.

gypsylore

Spellcaster
Hi Hefartsalot,please give guardians of lost dreams a look,we are currently looking for active players

DeletedUser4402

hey we do tournaments fellowship adventures chat help each other out why not check us out Dragonstorm let me know