• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for active fellowship

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6377

Hi there,

I am TriPack, my score is 17974, and my rank 4073.

For now I am in a guild which is totally inactive and it is disappointing :(

On the actual event, I did a quite whole path on my own, with just a little help from ONE member...

I play on a daily basis, but given my location (South East Asia, GMT +8), my timetable can be different than yours...

So, I am looking for an active guild, of more or less the same level, to enjoy events together :)

TriPack

P.S. I will leave my actual guild after reviewing the ones that would show me some interest ;)

29lbdix.jpg

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I don't see you in Arendyll .. so I assume you are in one of the other game worlds. You are best to say which one now as there are a number open (and even more if you go in via a third party app)

kimkimkim

Summoner
Hi TriPack, I just sent you a message, we are Ker Coet!Recruiting and are looking for active members too, come check us out!
ker coet.png

DeletedUser3097

I don't see you in Arendyll .. so I assume you are in one of the other game worlds. You are best to say which one now as there are a number open (and even more if you go in via a third party app)

Scroll to the top of page, and you can see that @TriPack posted in the Felyndral section of the forum.

Looking for active fellowship   Forum   Elvenar International.png

I'm guessing a mod moved the thread

Why would a mod move it? It has been posted the correct place.

kimkimkim

Summoner
TriPack is in Felyndral, she posted in the correct place and just to update, I spoke to her and she had found a fellowship already.

DeletedUser5976

Why would a mod move it? It has been posted the correct place.
When someone comments that the thread was posted in Arendyll (that's what I gathered from Geminatrix post), I just assumed that a mod noticed that the player wasn't in Arendyll and moved the thread to the correct place.

DeletedUser3097

When someone comments that the thread was posted in Arendyll (that's what I gathered from Geminatrix post), I just assumed that a mod noticed that the player wasn't in Arendyll and moved the thread to the correct place.
No, I think Geminatrix didn't realise there are 3 different 'Members seeking Fellowships' sections and was trying to find out where the OP's city was.

But, as @TriPack has found a new fellowship, this thread can be closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.