• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for active fellowship perfect in trades

DeletedUser4241

I am looking for a really active fellowship which focus on trades and daily visits.
My boosted goods are planks, silk and gem and i create only those.
If you really need those goods at your fellowship and if the other fellows create only their boosted goods, send me a message at the game.

DeletedUser3775

Hi There, The Blue Bandits are looking for someone with your boosts right now :)

The AM is Lordessa

DeletedUser5069

Hello there,
can you help me with making a trader? i don't know how to make one??

DeletedUser4002

I am looking for a really active fellowship which focus on trades and daily visits.
My boosted goods are planks, silk and gem and i create only those.
If you really need those goods at your fellowship and if the other fellows create only their boosted goods, send me a message at the game.
At the moment we only have six very active members and are looking for like peeps. If you are interested, visit us at TheQueen's Musketeers and message me MercifulSirBob2 and I would be happy to bring you on board. every FS is looking for players like you but we have a great fellowship and lots of interest because we work well together .... hope to hear from you Bob