• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for a very active & friendly FS

DeletedUser3041

Hey there fellow gamers on Arendyll.

I am currently looking for a FS that is active daily. Daily visits with fair trades and that participates in tournaments whether boosted goods or not.

I am very active everyday and currently in a high ranked FS. The problem is that most of the high ranked players do not participate in tournaments as their boosted goods are maxed already. I earned a total of 3135 points this past tournament ending up 11th globally but only qualified for 4 chests due to the lack of participation.

My Boosts are planks, scrolls and silk with scroll being maxed boosted already. I have entered the Dwarfs chapter and well set into it.

If your FS is looking for an active and friendly member, please contact me here or in game so we can chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon J

Pegasus

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist

I am currently looking for a FS that is active daily. Daily visits with fair trades and that participates in tournaments whether boosted goods or not.

I am very active everyday and currently in a high ranked FS. The problem is that most of the high ranked players do not participate in tournaments as their boosted goods are maxed already. I earned a total of 3135 points this past tournament ending up 11th globally but only qualified for 4 chests due to the lack of participation.

My Boosts are planks, scrolls and silk with scroll being maxed boosted already. I have entered the Dwarfs chapter and well set into it.

If your FS is looking for an active and friendly member, please contact me here or in game so we can chat.

Pegasus
Hi Peg,

I already have a candidate for the room that should free up on Monday but if he/she has changed his/her mind, I'll call you back...

DeletedUser3443

Pegasus
WE seem to be everything you are looking for, we are a new fellowship and have members who are very active in tournaments, everyone works together. Perhaps look us up we are the Vigilantes and only formed a few weeks ago.

DeletedUser4402

if you are still looking for a fellowship look up DRAGON STORM ( using caps and spaces as it's written ) or you can message me to talk game name babybeenie2801 x

DeletedUser3584

Pegasus

if you sill looking for FS,I think we,ASRAI,are what you need ;) just apply!

DeletedUser4002

We would be happy to take you under our wing. Boost or not we have a very active squad of peeps and have lots of fun everyday. We are growing rapidly so call soon. TheQueen'sMusketeers MercifulSirBob2 ....hope to hear from you Bob

DeletedUser5417

if you are still looking to join a FS why not go have a look at SoA Prospects T&C and if you agree send us a request to join, we are a happy, helpful FS

gypsylore

Spellcaster
Come and join the guardians of lost dreams,mostly long term active players with a couple of spots up for grabs

DeletedUser3466

Pegasus
If you are still looking ping me a pm and we might be able to help each other out :)

DeletedUser3466

and had I taken a moment to think this thru I would have realised that no way to invite players in game unless I have discovered them on my map! ARGH!!!

DeletedUser5820

Hi Pegasus, if you're still looking we are recruiting for like minded players to join our happy family, we are easy going, play daily and like to play tournaments together, and make great trading within the team to help each other. We are a small FS at the moment and we ended 51 globally not bad for a small team, our target is to make it as no1, so we have ambitions... if you want to know more drop us a note, Thanks Loyal Ken