• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking For A New Home?

McBratty

Enchanter
Look no further than No Drama!

We are regular 10 chest tourney players with an average schedule of 1 every 2 or 3 weeks ( we try to avoid the horrible scrolls and magic dust weeks as you know what they are like!!) and arrive at the 10th chest with plenty time to spare each time.

Interested in The Spire? We are pretty damn good in that as well and we all thoroughly enjoy the goodies we win each week when it ends. Now that we will get less time instants from the game its more important to get them from the Spire each week.

Like visiting? We all do our FS visits a minimum of four times a week although most are very friendly and visit each day.

Enjoy trading? We clear the FS trader a couple of times a day so all trades are taken very promptly. Small cities are given the option to place beneficial trades to help them grow quicker.

And now for the FA...thought I wasnt going to mention that eh? We participate each one but participation is purely voluntary so no pressure there. Its organized each time unless we are all so busy with real life things ( how dare they) that we dont have the time.

I hope I have caught your interest and you will check us out. If you would like more info about us, please do contact either myself, McBratty or John308 in game for more rivetting information. First two succesful join ups will recieve a free set of kitchen tupperware and a years supply of free toilet paper for our Aussie pals!