• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for a new fellowship

Luciana

Seeker
Merry Xmas ,......... Ps ...... what world r you in ? If Arendyll , i saw a post for "Arte et Labore" recruiting for 1 new player , Good luck , hope ya find a new home. They are rated 62 in list of fellowships........ :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser813

I am the AM of Arte et Labore, my name in that Fellowship is Maharet. We have a current vacancy, you would be most welcome with us.

DeletedUser813

Merry Xmas ,......... Ps ...... what world r you in ? If Arendyll , i saw a post for "Arte et Labore" recruiting for 1 new player , Good luck , hope ya find a new home. They are rated 62 in list of fellowships........ :)
Thank you Paulakray.

DeletedUser4402

hi Eden has a space free if you would like to check us out we have just completed our 10th chest in the tournament for the 1st time we all came together to work hard for it and we tackle the fellowship adventures unless we decide as a team not to we communicate well and help each other out where ever possible if you need advice or trades or even just a chat. we are friendly and we laugh alot together
thanks
Geri (babybeenie2801)