• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for a new fellowship

Puppyness

Novice
Hello, I’m Puppyness, playing as an elf on EN3 Felyndral. I’ve been playing since Aug 26, quite an active daily player, really enjoying the game and learning lots along the way. Currently my score is around 8700, I’ve almost finished chapter 3 and my boosted goods are marble, Crystal & gems. I’m in a fellowship that I was asked to join but I’m finding there’s not a lot of communication or direction going on, so I’m hoping to find myself a new home so to speak. I’m friendly, co-operative and I’d like to be in a FS where I can learn from more experienced players. I’ve included a screenshot from Elvenstats down below so you can see a little more about me. If you think I’d be a good fit in your fellowship, please contact me.
Cheers, Puppyness.

0D8659C8-A2FE-4012-BFF3-D354F00DC7FE.png

Gargon667

Mentor
Hello neighbour :)

Good luck finding a FS more in line with your activity levels! I am sure you´ll get a few offers soon :) And don´t be afraid to shop around for a while until you find one that really fits you!

Also just go through the FS ranking screen and read descriptions, if you find one you like just send them a message!

Puppyness

Novice
Hi Gargon667, thanks for the tip, I’ll definitely look into that. By the way, thanks also for taking so many of my trades, much appreciated! :)

Puppyness

Novice
I’m happy to report that I’ve found myself a new Fellowship. The power of the forum! Wow!! Thank you to D & B for accepting me. :)

Gargon667

Mentor
Good luck with your new team! May there be many chests in your future :)