• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for a new fellow

Little Lilith

Alchemist
Happy Friendly Underdogs are looking for a new fellow :)

We are a friendly and helpful fellowship trying to strike a balance between putting no pressure on our fellows and being very active.
We encourage everyone to do their best but we don't have any rules except fair trades and be nice to your fellows.
We get 10 chests every week (sometimes 11), and have been reaching the silver medal in the Spire almost every week lately.
We also really like to play Fellowship Adventures and our best ranking there was 7th for the last Adventures.

Your score and chapter is not important, only your enthusiasm for the game and team spirit.

If you are interested in joining us you can DM me either here or in game: Little Lilith on Arendyll.

Little Lilith

Alchemist
We are looking for 1 new fellow again. If the above description sounds like the right fellowship for you please DM either here on in game.

To our credit I can only add that we were 5th for these Fellowship Adventures, our best score so far :)