• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for a guild

Magajlo

Novice
Hi all I am looking for a guild . I am not experienced but somehow managed to do a lot on my own. I would like to join a friendly and supportive guild, where I can make friends, earn new stuff and get some help in the start so I can later help the guild in tournaments and neighbours help

QFol2

Conjurer
Hi Magajlo

I have sent you an invitation to join Grove of Ancient Oaks - have a read of the fellowship overview box, and see if you think it would suit you :)

DeletedUser1077

Hello Magajlo. If you have not already joined a fellowship you would be very welcome at McNab. We are all experienced players with other cities. McNab is the place where we relax with no pressures. If you want a place to play with no pressures buit still able to have help when needed we are the place for you.

DeletedUser9340

Hi Magajlo

I have sent you an invitation to join Grove of Ancient Oaks - have a read of the fellowship overview box, and see if you think it would suit you :)
Your FS looks nice but I am quitting Felyndral :(