• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for a fun, chatty active FS with good trades

balloo

Adventurer
I am looking for a new FS, my boosted are Marble, Crystal and Elix. I am an ambassador, but dont expect that right away. I like to trade, which is one reason I need to move, as I am not growing through lack of trade. I will only move if my boosteds are needed...dont see the point if you already have an influx. I am quite new to the game, but love to learn and enjoy being a team player.especially NH..;love collecting all the loot lol. I am in the UK, so dont know how that will work with your teamies and the time diff. Wait to hear from you. Balloo

DeletedUser3096

Dear balloo,

Winterfel is a rapidly upwardly moving fellowship currently ranked 120.
We are specifically looking for fellows with Crystal and Marble boosts, and daily players.
Daily help is given daily and we work hard at quests.
We have an active chat system, and our own FB page.
Players are from around the world, we have at least 5 residing in the UK, and several others who have moved to different countries. No matter what the time zone, there is usually someone online :D
We would love you to consider joining our fun, friendly and active team.
If you are interested please contact NinaS at Winterfel x

DeletedUser3768

Hi Balloo,

United Townships welcomes anyone to the fold with an active team of players mainly English speaking.If your interested you can contact Beserko, or 123456789101112YY

Best regards

Bes

DeletedUser1050

liberty league are recruiting if you're still looking for a new fellowship. I'd be happy to accept your application.
Our goods are relatively balanced but there is always a shortage of marble so your trades would be accepted quickly.
We have players all over the world with a number in Great Britain.

We are a fairly chatty bunch so I think you'd fit in well.
Feel free to check us out.
Dermpat (mage)