• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for a FS

DeletedUser2920

Hi

I'm looking for a fellowship again.

However I'm looking for a FS that takes things seriously.

I've left my last two FS because there were people in those FS who were literally putting in 30 points on a Wednesday into the Tournament and taking all the prizes having done nothing else for the rest of the week, and then if you dared to say that it was wrong, certain other people within the FS would turn on you and then it started getting nasty.

So I don't want a FS where people are allowed to be lazy and gain the benefits of everyone else.

Even on my own I stuck in 1200 points into the tournament without even trying.

I visit other players on a daily basis.

I participate and would like those around me to be doing the same thing.

So, if you want a player with nearly 100,000 points who participates but isn't massively hardcore, isn't so talkative but helps out as much as I can, then let me know.

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
I also have sent you a message and an invite, please check us out and accept if you wish.
Lenore/Lady Monica :)

DeletedUser6338

Hi

I'm looking for a fellowship again.

However I'm looking for a FS that takes things seriously.

I've left my last two FS because there were people in those FS who were literally putting in 30 points on a Wednesday into the Tournament and taking all the prizes having done nothing else for the rest of the week, and then if you dared to say that it was wrong, certain other people within the FS would turn on you and then it started getting nasty.

So I don't want a FS where people are allowed to be lazy and gain the benefits of everyone else.

Even on my own I stuck in 1200 points into the tournament without even trying.

I visit other players on a daily basis.

I participate and would like those around me to be doing the same thing.

So, if you want a player with nearly 100,000 points who participates but isn't massively hardcore, isn't so talkative but helps out as much as I can, then let me know.

I am pretty new here but sure wanting to find the same as you. I am on for several hours a day and 'help' in other's lands and am willing to help in any other ways that people can make me aware of. I could sure use wise guidance, but am willing to do whatever helps the team.

If you found a good fellowship, would you clue me in? I would love to be a part ;)

DeletedUser

I am pretty new here but sure wanting to find the same as you. I am on for several hours a day and 'help' in other's lands and am willing to help in any other ways that people can make me aware of. I could sure use wise guidance, but am willing to do whatever helps the team.

If you found a good fellowship, would you clue me in? I would love to be a part ;)

I've sent you a message from one of my other accounts who is AM in Elite Apprentices as we have a couple of vacancies.

DeletedUser6338

I've sent you a message from one of my other accounts who is AM in Elite Apprentices as we have a couple of vacancies.
Thank you so much. I believe it was probably your message I replied to. If you didn't get an answer from me, please let me know ;)