• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for a fs for the tourneys

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunrae

Soothsayer
Hi,
I'm looking for an active friendly fellowship that takes part in the tournaments each week. I'm not keen on the FA but will help with a badge here or there if required. I play daily and always return NH. Also looking for good trades, 2 star and above, regular NH and the occasional friendly chat. If you think I may fit your fs please send me a message here or in-game.
sunrae :)

Edit - I see I've posted this in the wrong department - that's not a good start :eek::D I'll try moving it ;)

Last edited:

sunrae

Soothsayer
Hi,
I'm looking for an active fellowship who takes part in the tourneys every week. I'm not keen on the FA but will contribute a badge here or there if its required. I play every day and always return NH. I'm looking for good trading, 2 stars and above, regular NH and the occasional kind friendly chat. My boosts are planks, scrolls and dust. If you think I may fit your Fs please send me a message.
sunrae :D

Status
Not open for further replies.