• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for a friendly, chill fellowship with 1-5 members

DeletedUser5558

Hello all!

I am a complete Newb looking for a fellowship.
I will hopefully be fairly active and achieve more as time goes.
Pretty much willing to join any Fellowship, though mainly a FS with 1-5 members at the moment.....I get along with fewer people at a time

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to start up a conversation with me xD

P.S. I just had to ask....Does anyone else think it's cute that we're being called hatchlings? It's adorable cx

DeletedUser5560

Hi, I am the leader of our membership Gray Shadows and even we are a larger group, we are willing to help you in all ways we can. So if you are interested just send me message (ArgiTheStar) :)

DeletedUser5558

Hi, I am the leader of our membership Gray Shadows and even we are a larger group, we are willing to help you in all ways we can. So if you are interested just send me message (ArgiTheStar) :)

Hey!

Thankyou for offering, but at the moment I am set on joining a small fellowship with very few members. If no one else gets back to me, I will consider your offer and send you a message. ;)

gypsylore

Spellcaster
Hey Pickless,would love to have you join with us,we are a great group,very helpful and looking for some new members,were waiting for you,drop in and see if we fit.Cheers Gypsy. Guardians of lost Dreams

DeletedUser3468

Hi Pickless,
I have started a FS call Tower of the mists...We are a very small FS at the moment consisting of just two of us and we would love to have you join us...We are daily player and love helping each other achieve our goals and growing our cities...If you are interested just drop me a line and I will send you an invite...I look forward to hearing from you...

Regards
Galadriel :)

DeletedUser5381

Hi Pickless,
If you are still looking for a group to join were are perfect for you we only have 5 members, one member is about your size but she is not very active at the moment. Usually we would prefer larger cities, but we are happy to teach you too. You could contact me or my archmage Kostandin.

Regards
Jason (Jackal2)

DeletedUser5558

thanks Giladriel and Jackal! Unfortunately I have already joined a FS and am very happy with it. thanks for offering, it's very kind and makes my small little, slightly cynical heart jump out of my chest cavity with joy xD And Priestelar.......you just made my day....or night? Welp imma go sleep since school's tomorrow.......or ya know....die of depression cx

DeletedUser5319

thanks Giladriel and Jackal! Unfortunately I have already joined a FS and am very happy with it. thanks for offering, it's very kind and makes my small little, slightly cynical heart jump out of my chest cavity with joy xD And Priestelar.......you just made my day....or night? Welp imma go sleep since school's tomorrow.......or ya know....die of depression cx

I will be waiting either way x)

DeletedUser5867

Hello all!

I am a complete Newb looking for a fellowship.
I will hopefully be fairly active and achieve more as time goes.
Pretty much willing to join any Fellowship, though mainly a FS with 1-5 members at the moment.....I get along with fewer people at a time

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to start up a conversation with me xD

P.S. I just had to ask....Does anyone else think it's cute that we're being called hatchlings? It's adorable cx
Hey you :) If you still looking, I have fellowship and I am the only one member in it... - Nonentity