• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

looking for a fellowship

DeletedUser9398

I am a player that plays daily with boosts of marble silk and gems and have just started the dwarves chapter with a personal score of 31300.
I enjoy playing in the tournament with an average of 1358( 6 provinces to 6* on boosted goods weeks 5 provinces on weeks with relics for CC and 4 provinces on other weeks) and complete at least the first level of the spire most weeks

davemc

Bard
Hi Stephen1 Have a look at United Elven Nations. Currently ranked #48. We regularly do 7-8 chests in the tournament 10 about once every 6 weeks. We have 1 vacancy at the moment due to a high ranking player leaving for personal reasons.
Contact me in game if interested Davemc

DeletedUser6687

I am a player that plays daily with boosts of marble silk and gems and have just started the dwarves chapter with a personal score of 31300.
I enjoy playing in the tournament with an average of 1358( 6 provinces to 6* on boosted goods weeks 5 provinces on weeks with relics for CC and 4 provinces on other weeks) and complete at least the first level of the spire most weeks
Please get back to me if you are still looking. No promises but I will give your name to our AM. ,in a team ranked 8. ...larryary...i will check this page 2ce daily..thanks