• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Look for a FS

DeletedUser2920

I have 93,000 points, Planks, Silk and Magic dust.

I'm not a hardcore player but I've just left a fellowship which struggled to do anything properly. We had one member putting in between 30 and 70 points week in week out in the tournament and the FS was basically like "yeah, whatever". I'm looking for a Fellowship where people actually do play their part in the fellowship and try and achieve something.

DeletedUser4708

Hi Frigidweirdo, we are looking to recruit to our fellowship, we are a friendly group and do work together and help each other, we have a couple of rules, agree to visit 3 times a week and only fair trades, please take a look at us Fellow of Valinor and if you interest in joining please ask to join, thanks Miltra :)

DeletedUser2920

Hi, sounds great, I've sent a request in game. Thanks.

DeletedUser5737

I have just been appointed archmage and we only have 10 members . I am new to the game but very active and im trying to get the others to be active more as i want to get our fellowship on the map again so please join if you like taking part