• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Logout Button

DeletedUser1539

Every time I click "Logout", the first click seems the interface was just reloaded and I have to click it again to go back to the main page where i can switch my other game account. In the previous game version one click on the button it goes back to main page.

Logout Button on this interface.

Have to click it twice to go back to its main page.
logout.PNG

Main page in order to switch another game account.
logout1.PNG

Is this a game error?

This bugs me because I used to click the button once to get back on the main page.
Thanks in advance for any clarification. :)

DeletedUser

I don't believe this is an error, but rather intentional to allow for players to swap between worlds without having to log into the game again. On servers such as the beta server, this "additional" step is a rather useless though, as there is only one world.

Perhaps it would be beneficial/less confusing to replace the current "logout" button with a "Swap worlds" button and implement a separate "logout" button that takes you directly to the main page? Alternatively the in-game confirmation pop-up when logging out could have these buttons instead of the menu bar in-game?

DeletedUser1539

Oh Okay, I'm a little skeptical and confused with the button because I usually click one from in-game and one from the picture I showed on the post. Previously noticed why I click twice on it, so if count it all then it will be 3 clicks total, 1 logout from in-game and 2 logouts on the switch world interface.

So maybe, it would be nice if they change the in-game "Logout" into "Switch World" and a separate "Logout".:)

DeletedUser1539

Valerius, I like your idea and if it will be suggested, there will be a chance or most likely be ignored since its just a minor change of the game, right?... I guess I just have to deal with it. :cool: