• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered login

asoka48

Novice
whenever I log into Elvenar on almost any computer the world selection screen shows a random world that I never started instead of my normal world and I need to start over on that world.
does anyone know how to fix this?

DeletedUser

How are you logging into the game, do you have a pinned tab where you are already logged in and just choose the server you want to play on?

I have found before that if I don't have an account already logged in then it throws me straight into a new game which I can't get out of unless I close that tab.

DeletedUser6173

How are you logging into the game, do you have a pinned tab where you are already logged in and just choose the server you want to play on?

I have found before that if I don't have an account already logged in then it throws me straight into a new game which I can't get out of unless I close that tab.

Check the address bar of your browser, main page of EN server is 'en.elvenar.com', there is login button at the top. After you login, the address bar will be 'en0.elvenar.com/...', at this page you can see there are the world/s you have already played in (green color) and world/s you haven't play (if there is any, its red color). Then you have to choose which world do you want to play, e.g I choose Felyndral, the the address bar is 'en3.elvenar.com/game'. en1 for Arendyll, en2 for Winyandor and en3 for Felyndral.
14vk4zr.jpg

33dfvv5.jpg

14tkao.jpg

DeletedUser6173

Check the address bar of your browser, main page of EN server is 'en.elvenar.com', there is login button at the top. After you login, the address bar will be 'en0.elvenar.com/...', at this page you can see there are the world/s you have already played in (green color) and world/s you haven't play (if there is any, its red color). Then you have to choose which world do you want to play, e.g I choose Felyndral, the the address bar is 'en3.elvenar.com/game'. en1 for Arendyll, en2 for Winyandor and en3 for Felyndral.
14vk4zr.jpg

33dfvv5.jpg

14tkao.jpg

Oops, sorry its for asoka48, not Lisica lol :D