• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Login with Google ID on a Kindle

MajorPita

Novice
When I created my first account for Elvenar, I saw you could simply use your Google account to login so I did (I play on a Windows computer). This past weekend I was travelling and took my Kindle with me figuring since it is a browser based game I would be able to play. But, when I go to the webpage to login, it must detect I am on a Kindle and prevents me from accessing the login page. Instead, I am told to use the Kindle Elvenar app. So, I downloaded and installed it. But, with the App, there is no option to log in using your Google account. So, I next tried using my iPhone. This time, I am told to go to the Apple app store and usee the Apple app. Did that and same result. No option to log in to the game with your Google ID.

Am I doing something wrong or am I now ONLY able to play the game using a computer? This really is unfortunate because I don't always have the luxury of being able to take a computer withe me when I travel. Is there a way to convert my login to create and use an Inno account instead of a Google login?

Any thoughts on how to get around this apparent restriction would be much appreciated.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi There @MajorPita!! Do not Despair! :D

Please raise a ticket with our Support Team by clicking HERE

A member of the Team will be more than happy to help you sort this :)

Kind Regards

Herodite