• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open Login to Beta

On reading the recent announcement about the changes to Tournaments, I took the link to open a city on the Beta server. Aware that Beta is not listed in my main game login, I created the new player name : StormDance. It seemed fine at first, and I was able to login and start playing.

Now I get a 'password not recognised' message when I try to login to Beta/Stormdance. I tried to use 'Forgotten Password' link, and found that the email sent was addressed to the name for my main account - Zeranath Vor (I'm in Felyndral & Winyandor), so I didn't use it - I know my password for this login, and don't want to change it.

Has this been caused because I used the same email address for both player accounts?
Can you help? I would like to build up my new account in Beta, and continue playing it.

Thank you

FieryArien

Scholar
I took the link to open a city on the Beta server
(...)
Now I get a 'password not recognised' message when I try to login to Beta/Stormdance.
I would try using the same link as you used to get to the Beta in the first place. That should ensure that you end up where you want to be.
Or you can type https://beta.elvenar.com and let yourself be redirected to the correct place.
I hope this helps.
Has this been caused because I used the same email address for both player accounts?
I don't think so, Beta and EN servers have their accounts kept separate.