• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support login out error

DeletedUser1614

after login out comes to window to choose world and when I press logout from it comes to error. After cleaning cache + cookies + history I can log in again to any world but after trying logout to change world error pop up again. Cant every time cleaning browse to play

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 78

Swill

Spellcaster
yes, i am getting it too. i am unable to switch accounts on arendyll.

this is recent. ten hours ago and before i could logout just fine.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There was an update package a couple of hours ago. You folks getting this after that?
yes, it kicked me out of the game, but I got back in fine afterwards, logged out after I'd finished what I was doing, tried to Logout of the main screen to change user and just get the "404 not found" screen and there's no way round it... totally stuck!

DeletedUser1429

I am getting '404 not found' error when I try to log out and into another user. Only started this afternoon.

DeletedUser

i don't want to use the app, although I guess I could if there is no other solution - clearing history, cookies etc makes absolutely no difference for me.

DeletedUser3970

Hi all, I have a problem logging out of one user name to another..I have my user name and if I try to log out of it and return to the login screen so my wife can log into her user name I get returned to my game page and if I try logging out again I get a 404 error, it is nothing to do with my computer which is windows 7 64 bit pro because I tried to do it on a different machine running windows 10 pro...any ideas please.
Thank you.

DeletedUser3970

Me too, 404 error when trying to log out of one user name and into another user name (opened up a duplicate thread..mods might like to move it here)..my wife is pulling out her hair as it is in the middle of an event quest and she cant get into her worlds...any help from the developers might be handy.

DeletedUser

I've had a reply from support to say that they know about it and hope to be able to resolve it in one of their next updates!

Not sure exactly how that helps us right now though...

Annah

Alchemist
I'm on firefox.... my workaround is to x out firefox completely.... go to google and put in elvenar then click the game and it takes me to the sign in screen. Sign in again and I'm in. To do this each time is ridiculous but like I say it's a long drawn out workaround. No response to ticket :)

DeletedUser3970

Running on chrome and it is just the same...wait for a hoped for update!!! just remind me now, how much do you want us to buy diamonds for??, have to think long and hard about that!.

DeletedUser3970

Was using firefox but that locked up after a while playing which is why I switched to Chrome and have had no issues until now.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
What I mean is, each browser will stay logged into 1 account until its fixed. You can use chrome, your wife can use Firefox.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
same problem yes and there are others in my fellowship saying same thing..

my current workaround is to close browser and type in elvenar login to reopened browser bar

not as smooth as usual but you can put in your city name and login