• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support login out error

DeletedUser3970

Thank you Lazy Tony, Working well with Waterfox, my wife has her three worlds there and my three are on Chrome, right bag of spanners having to remember all this workaround but has got us out of a fix, many thanks.

DeletedUser813

This is very frustrating and I have tried all of the above with no success!

DeletedUser

i have 2 on firefox now, I managed to get to the choose your account screen and copied the tab, however for some reason I can't copy mail in Firefox and that's the one I need right now for a weekly report!

The other is on Opera which is the browser I have been using for all accounts up until now.

DeletedUser

In addition to getting the 404 error, when I clicked logout from the page with the world choices it instead started me on a worlds I don't even play. Now I got starter cities on worlds 2 and 3 and I only play on Arendyll. Will probably have to wait a month until the auto-delete removes them. More poor saps on those worlds have a new neighbor that will never play. P.S. Chrome browser on windows caused the extra cities to start. Safari browser on Mac just 404's.

cwgiii

Shaman
got starter cities on worlds 2 and 3 and I only play on Arendyll. Will probably have to wait a month until the auto-delete removes them. More poor saps on those worlds have a new neighbor that will never play.

Just a reminder: you can put in a request through support to have those cities removed, rather than wait on the auto-delete function.

Deleted User - 1634960

As a general update to all who are experiencing this (tries hard to look self in the eye, but lacks a mirror):
The Development Team are aware of this issue and are working on a priority solution. When they have it, it will go out as a hotfix, it will not be necessary to wait for a regular update. ;)
I was able to get in to my second account by clearing cache and cookies, or maybe it was threatening the computer with the cricket bat. ;)

Swill

Spellcaster
it's been experienced by others, ravenhook, and reported. read the thread "login out error" for more details. some have been able to work around it by clearing their browser cache of cookies. this worked for me with opera in win 10, but it's frustrating to do this each time to switch accounts.

i ended up setting the browser to delete all cookies and clear the cache whenever i quit. so now to switch accounts. i just quit the browser. not great but it beats having to go into settings each time.

devs say they will address it in a future "hotfix" update .. whatever that means. hopefully soon!

Last edited:

DeletedUser3097

Ahh, I have just been bitten by this same bug too.

Workrounds which worked for me:

1. Clear history but annoying as it has to be done every account switch.

2. Play in incognito mode (I asked what this meant as I had no idea- right-click the Elvenar shortcut and it gives you an option to play incognito)

devs say they will address it in a future "hotfix" update

It means they can apply the fix to the game without waiting for a main update.

hopefully soon!

A.S.A.P I was told!

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
This issue has been resolved since the last post in this thread. Please let us know if you are still having problems via our Support!